Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Monday Nights Live @ FBC Indian Trail

I am honored to be speaking at First Baptist Church of Indian Trail, NC in just a few days.  FBCIT is just outside Charlotte, NC and is absolutely one of the greatest and most vibrant fellowships in the nation.  Pastor Mike Whitson is a humble man of God who has lovingly led this congregation for many years.

Looking at the lineup, however, I feel like a mule at the Kentucky Derby.  Brother Jeff LaBorg might well be the finest preacher in the SBC.  Brother Tommy Steele is just simply a preaching machine!  And my church family knows of my deep love for Brother Herb Reavis and Brother Phil Hoskins.

I have had the blessing to preach at FBCIT a few times already and I am really looking forward to being back.  Our ministry has a lot of friends and online viewers in the Charlotte area.  If you're able to come on August 6th, I'd love to see you there!