South Georgia Bible Conference

It was an honor to be invited to preach at the South Georgia Bible Conference in Valdosta.  Please be in prayer for me and the other preachers as we finalize preparations for our messages.  Of all the places I preach other than Emmanuel, none is any more humbling to me than Morningside in Valdosta.  http://www.morningside.ws/sgbc3.htm

First, because I love their pastor.  Dr. Robertson is completing his 25th year as senior pastor of that great church.  He is a hero of mine in every respect.

Secondly, because I love this dear church.  In some churches where I go as a guest I feel like Paul preaching at Corinth.  I have to put my sermon in a spiritual blender so they can wash it down slowly.  Morningside, however, is a church that has a corporate appetite for the meat of the word.

Thirdly, because I have a great love for the other men on this program.  While Dr. Cathey's health will not allow him to attend this year, I am still humbled to preach alongside some great men of God.  I am not only taking my sermons but I am also taking a blank notebook.  It is going to be good to sit under the teaching of these wonderful Bible preachers.