The Most: Key Verses of the Bible

This Sunday morning I will begin a brand new series of messages called, "The Most."  Each of these messages will dissect and declare the truth from a single verse of the Bible.  The common thread in this series is that each verse will be the most _______ verse in the Scripture.  Sermons will include:

The Most Offensive Verse in the Bible
The Most Patriotic Verse in the Bible
The Most Misunderstood Verse in the Bible
The Most Loved Verse in the Bible
The Most Famous Verse in the Bible
The Most Neglected Verse in the Bible
The Most Comforting Verse in the Bible

...and perhaps others.

I do not do a lot of topical preaching but I am sincerely looking forward to this brief departure from book studies.  This new series begins with a look at "The Most Offensive Verse in the Bible."  The verse I have chosen may not actually be the most offensive verse.  But I am confident it conveys the most offensive truth to be found in the Bible.