Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall Revival

I am honored and thrilled that Dr. Wayne Robertson has agreed to preach our Fall Revival this week at Emmanuel. Brother Wayne needs no introduction to the people of EBC. He has preached for us on several occasions and it has always been a blessing.

I am not given to unwarranted hyperboles. But Brother Wayne is a true mentor, hero, and friend. It is my privilege to have many pastor friends whom I love deeply. But I do not know of 2 pastors I love and respect more than Don Hattaway and Wayne Robertson. My Emmanuel family knows that is pretty "high cotton" in this pastor's book!

Pastor Wayne has been at the Morningside Baptist Church in Valdosta for nearly 24 years. It will be our privilege to hear him Sunday night at 6pm and Monday-Wednesday at 7pm each night.

By the way, special music starts 10 minutes before the service each night. Our 100+ voice choir will be singing each night, too. They sang 110 at ChoirFest this week...Pastor will be looking for all of you in the choir loft each evening :)